Saturday, 19 January 2013
Monday, 10 September 2012
Monday, 6 August 2012
Icing sugar-35 gram
All purpose flour-90 grams
Dark Cocoa Powder-1/2 tbsp
Scraped Vanilla beans-few
1/2 egg-yolk mixed with 10 ml milk
- Place the butter,icing sugar on a work surface and mix together with a spoon,mix well.
- Sift the flour on top and knead into a dough as quickly as possible.When the flour is half worked divide the dough in half.Continue to knead the half briefly until it is smooth.
- Sift the cocoa powder over the other half and knead it.
- Roll each dough into ball,wrap in plastic wraps and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit or 180 degree Celsius.
- Roll both the dough into a rectangular shape over a parchment paper.
- Place the cocoa dough over the white colored dough and brush the egg-yolk mixture in between and over the dough.
- Roll up tightly.Refrigerate for 1 Hour,cut into slices and place over parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 180 degree Celsius for 15-20 minutes.
- Makes 10 cookies.